Dr. Fernando Indacochea Is this you?

LOVING DOCTOR FERNANDO

Posted on January 31st, 2012

I am beyond blessed to have Dr. Indacochea as a doctor for my children. He is intelligent, funny, caring & not so bad on the eyes either. We have butted heads on some issues but he knows how to disagree without being unprofessional. He follows the Academy of Pediatrics to a 'T'. I have heard people make comments about the way he practices but honest-to-god he is following the American Academy of Pediatrics guidelines 100% so if they have a problem with his style, they must have a problem with intelligence! I trust him 100% & I don't know what I would do without him!

Posted on March 8th, 2011

Dr. Fernando Indacochea is an excellent pediatrician. I could not ask for a better doctor. He will listen to what you have to say. I suggested a problem my child had to him and he did not feel it would be the case for my child, but he said to me, "We can do the test. A mom knows her child best." He diagnosed a life long medical condition by listening to me. I have had to wait for 25-30 minutes to see him before, but I also have been the one sitting in the room discussing issues with him and taking his patient time with someone else because he cared enough to listen. Patience is a virtue. I thank God every day for providing my child with such a wonderful physician.

Posted on August 6th, 2015