A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Martinez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martinez
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martinez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Martinez, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Martinez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Martinez MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Martinez practice?
- Dr. Fernando Martinez has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Martinez practices Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Pulmonologists.