Dr. Fernando Martinez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Martinez?

Dr Martinez

Posted on October 5th, 2017

The best Dr I have ever met! So compassionate and always available for his patients!

None Better than Dr. Martinez!

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I have been to numerous doctors in my lifetime but this man is by far one of the most intelligent and most caring doctors I have ever encountered on either side of the Atlantic. Although I see Dr. Martinez for a pulmonary vascular problem, he impressed me by taking the time to research my rare liver disease. He was also able to validate my concerns and find the problem I was having with my breathing when other doctors could not. Dr. Martinez has a tremendous staff to boot.

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Martinez for 6 years and his diagnoses has been right on, even though my case has been mystifying to some of the best know pathologists from around the world. Dr. Martinez spends the time necessary to fully understand my questions and explain them in a way that a layman can understand. He keeps my other doctors up to date on my case and does not hesitate to refer me to someone else if he thinks that will be of a benefit to me. I highly recommend Dr. Martinez as a doctor to see if you have pulmanary issues that are out of the ordinary.

Great experience

Posted on August 28th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Martinez was great. He took a thorough history, listened well, made necessary contacts with other doctors, and was very reassuring that things were goingto be OK in the end. He is a big asset to my care.

Posted on March 26th, 2017