A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Jara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Jara, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jara graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Jara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Interfaith Medical Center - Brooklyn Jewish Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Anibal Jara MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Jara practice?
- Dr. Fernando Jara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Jara practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.