A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Kawai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Kawai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawai graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Kawai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Kawai MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Kawai practice?
- Dr. Fernando Kawai has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Kawai practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Geriatric Doctors.