A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Kawai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kawai
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kawai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Kawai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawai graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo.
Dr. Kawai has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Kawai MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Kawai practice?
- Dr. Fernando Kawai has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Kawai practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Geriatric Doctors.