Dr. Fernando Gomez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2016
Deprimente
Lamentablemente es una oficina q solament se preocupa por el dinero y no por el estado del paciente!!! Tu como paciente esperas un trato de alegria,comprencion. Dios es el único que puede hacer trabajar la situación de cada pareja. Pero que un Dr. Mencione esa paciente lo que necesita es un siquiatra más loko está el. Que no entiende el estado emocional de cada pareja que pasa por un proceso. Yo no lo recomiendo para nada.

September 10th, 2016
There Has to be Better
Doctor will schedule 5+ patients with the same apportionment time. A five minute visit will instead keep you in the office for 2 hours (I wish I was exaggerating.). No communication, assumes xyz has been happening but when you finally meet with him and mention you didn't know you were supposed to do xyz, he just says hopefully it'll be fine. They seem to have turnover and the one nurse they have now is incompetent. Can't draw blood and also gives incorrect dosing information which can ruin a cycle.

July 30th, 2016
Ivf
I was recommended to this Dr by a friend. I have no medicial conditions and both my transfers came back as negative. The staff always has turnover and never seem to know anything. Don't get me wrong the Dr is a great person but it seems he doesn't have interest in his profession anymore. Prices are reasonable and appointments are usually quick.

December 23rd, 2015
IVF
Mi experiencia fue la mejor desde el primer momento que fui a mi primera cita. Gracias al doctor Gómez y su sttaf tengo dos niñas hermosas que tienes 2 y medios.. Estuve una experiencia excelente.

September 8th, 2015
I would him recommend to family!
We have been trying to have children for 3 years. After the first embryo transfer we are very fortunate to be expecting. Dr. Gomez is a very careful and exacting physician. Infertility is a very emotional condition; he and his staff were very supportive. Special thanks to Joy as well. I only gave 4 stars (good) for promptness because this is like any doctor's office; they get slammed some days and they will take their time with each patient as needed. It's very much worth the occasional wait though! I would recommend to family!

May 13th, 2015
Exceptional

September 7th, 2014
RN
Our family want to said tanks to Dr. Gomez and the staff they are very profesional and compromise with the families we look for this babys for 10 years finally God use him and we soooooo happpyyyyyy. Tanks

April 26th, 2014
After a poor experience I have found another clinic. I tried two iui 's with Dr. Gomez and both didn't work which was fine, it doesn't always. What wasn't fine was a procedure I had done. At the clinic I now attend they put you half to sleep. With Dr. Gomez I was awake with nothing! It made me sick to my stomach and cry when I realized this. The procedure was never explained and when I cried out it hurt the doctor ran out of the room and nurse walked away. I wish I was exaggerating. Please, go somewhere else. This was the worst experience I had with a doctor in my entire life! I have a baby girl thanks to another doctor and we are on our way to our second.

March 26th, 2014
Infertility is a tough struggle. This place only cares about money, not whether you have a baby or not. The nurse compared herself to a used car salesman. I would suggest a different infertility clinic. I had a test done and when asked what it was, the nurse said don't worry your insurance will cover it. I interpret that as who cares we are getting paid. Not a good experience.

February 17th, 2014
I cannot stop raving about Dr. Gomez and his staff to my friends and family. I have been treated there for about 1 year and I never once felt like a number. His office is very compassionate and patient throughout the treatment. What I liked most is that during each visit, Dr. Gomez met with me and never rushed me. He was able to thoroughly answer my questions medically and in terms I could understand. I have never felt more comfortable under someone's care.

May 30th, 2013
LOOK NO FURTHER
Even though there were a couple small errors in scheduling appointments, overall this office is simly AMAZING! Nikki is by far the best medical professional that I have ever seen. Ask for her if you can. She always takes the time to go over instructions and answer questions . Dr. Gomez is a very compassionate doctor. You can tell that he really cares about his patients. Fertility problems are very stressful and they always make me feel comfortable and make me laugh. They are very good at keeping their appointments on time. I have never waited more than 10 minutes. LOVE THIS PLACE!!! Highly recommend.

February 25th, 2013
Very good experience during treatment
great experience...very professional doctor..highly recommended ..