A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lopez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Felix Lopez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando F. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Fernando Lopez has 7 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Lopez practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL and Oak Brook, IL.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.