A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lopez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Felix Lopez MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando F. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Fernando Lopez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Lopez practices Ophthalmology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Aurora Ophthalmologists.