A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Jara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Jara is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Jara, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jara graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Jara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Mora Jara MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fernando M. Jara practice?
- Dr. Fernando Jara has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Jara practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.