A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Jara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Jara is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Jara, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Jara graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Jara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Mora Jara MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fernando M. Jara practice?
- Dr. Fernando Jara has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Jara practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Cardiothoracic Surgeons.