A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Maglaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Maglaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maglaya graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Maglaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando B Maglaya MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando B. Maglaya practice?
- Dr. Fernando Maglaya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Maglaya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Pulmonologists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.