A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Maglaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Maglaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maglaya
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maglaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Maglaya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maglaya graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Maglaya has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando B Maglaya MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando B. Maglaya practice?
- Dr. Fernando Maglaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Maglaya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Internists, Virginia Beach Pulmonologists, Virginia Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Virginia Beach Sleep Medicine Doctors.