Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Top-Knotch Doctor show details Top-Knotch Doctor
by Dennis Brown on Sep 4th, 2014

Dr. M has been my family Doctor for almost decade now. He is beyond professional but makes you feel comfortable and at home (not to mention at ease). My insurance does not cover Dr. M, but I continue to go to him because he is such a superior doctor and a good man.

Oct 31st, 2012

Dr. Fernando Montelongo should not be in the business of taking care of patients. He is not only cynical, but he has no compassion for people. He is defensive and extremely unprofessional. His front office staff does not know how to be courteous. They are rude and wont even greet the patient to let them know they've been acknowledged. His office is extremely dated and at times dirty. Overall Dr. Montelongo needs to find a new profession. I feel bad for people who continue putting themselves in his hands.

by Lori RImmer on Aug 11th, 2010

Dr. Montelongo is everything a dr should be - knowledgable, compassionate, easy to talk to. His staff is unfailingly helpful. I am the type that tries to avoid doctors but when I have to go there is no one I would rather see or feel better about trusting with the care of a loved one.

Dr. Fernando Montelongo show details Dr. Fernando Montelongo
by D. Bizon on Dec 29th, 2009

I see Dr. Montelongo often and have experienced at times of a longer than usual wait time. This normal is because of an emergency that the Doctor has had to attend to. Most visits I uaually wait 15 min. or less. I also try to arrive on time. Another time when I have had to wait it's because I came in late. When I arrive on time I get right in and Dr. Montelongo has time to discuse my medical issues with me. We talk about what I'm doing, if I have followed his advice. Then he advises me as to what I should be doing. I think he keeps a good record of my condition. I always get a good response to my questions. I may not like what he tells me, but doesn't sugar coat it. He tells it like it is...

Not a professional doctor. show details Not a professional doctor.
by Mike Luff on Apr 23rd, 2009

I have seen several patients leave the waiting room after waiting more then an hour for their appointment. The doctor allows pharmacuedical representatives to walk in without an appointment to see him. This doctor makes you come in every two months to renew perscriptions, whether or not you need to see him. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.