A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Montoya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Montoya is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Montoya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Montoya graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Montoya has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Ramon Montoya MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando R. Montoya practice?
- Dr. Fernando Montoya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Montoya practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.