Dr. Fernando Ojea Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Ojea?

November 14th, 2015

Colegio del Salvador

I haven't see Fernando for quite a while, since we were kids. But considering his commitment to Medicine, his intelligence, and the strength of his will (despite all the trouble), I'm quite sure that now he is one of the best. Congrats!

April 17th, 2013

really cares for his patients

saved my life 3 times, he is a very compassionate and human person.

July 1st, 2012

OLD TIME PATIENT

DR OJEA HAS BEEN MY PERSONAL PHYSICIAN FOR OVER 25 YEARS.SAVED MY LIFE IN MORE THAN ON OCCASION,THE MOST DEDICATED AND KIND MD I HAVE EVER MET.I OWE HIM MORE THAN MY LIFE, THERE WAS NO INTERNET AT THAT TIME,COMMENTS WERE MADE MOUTH TO MOUTH. MAKES ME VERY SAD TO SEE PEOPLE ,COWARDLY HIDING IN THE INTERNT,TRYING TO VENT PERSONAL MATTERS AND TRYING TO HURT THIS AMAZING PHYSICIAN AND HUMAN BIENG REPUTATION.SHAME ON THEM,

May 12th, 2012

Very good doctor

Dr. Ojea was recommended to me by a friend, and I needed a physician fast - I have MS and high ANA levels and potentially a back injury that we are trying to find the cause of. I had to switch doctors very fast due to my last PCP also being my former boss and there being a conflict of interest. Dr. Ojea's staff managed to get me in as a new patient within 24 hours of my friend learning I needed a doctor, and the day before Dr. Ojea was traveling abroad - amazing! Then, Dr. Ojea did his own urinalysis right on the spot for me - when on earth do you find a physician who actually maintains those clinical skills and doesn't rely on someone else to do the dirty work? I also am cursed with small, deep veins that tend to roll, and I have to always have a blood draw from my hand - Dr. Ojea did the blood draw HIMSELF! Never in my life have I ever seen an MD do a blood draw - and it was FLAWLESS and PAINLESS. I'm used to being brutalized by phlebotomists who are afraid of doing hand-draws, and dig in my arms for veins, or blow through my veins, and Dr. Ojea got it on the first stick. My second visit to Dr. Ojea, my back pain and injury had gotten bad enough that sitting in the exam room was very difficult because there weren't any chairs with backs - and so Dr. Ojea was so chivalrous and kind that he actually brought me into his personal office and I sat in HIS chair through the visit! Today I learned a tremendous amount about the toxicity of too much tylenol, and also learned that the diazepam that my previous primary care provider had been prescribing for years for my spasms related to my MS may actually be counter-indicated for MS as it is a muscle relaxant and could contribute to the muscle weakness. I don't know why my prior doctor was unaware of this - I'm disappointed in my previous doctor for seeming so unaware of these potentially hazardous situations when I have enough health problems as it is! Dr. Ojea is a kind man, a true caregiver clinician with wonderful bedside manner and he is a very skilled practitioner and really makes sure that his patients understand and are educated about medications, diagnoses, and tests.

April 27th, 2012

PATIENT

GREAT MD COMPASSIONATEGOOD DIAGNOSTICS

January 2nd, 2012

NEW PATIIENT

KIND, ACCURATE MD,NICE STAFF,PROMPTCLINIC IS CLEAN, PLEASANTFAST FOLLOW UP

December 27th, 2011

long term patient u

Dr Ojea saved my life twice.I have my deepest gratitudeYes he may get upset only if things are not done wrightThat is caring and this is a great quality.Highly recommended

December 20th, 2011

good experiences with Dr Ojea with all of my emergencies he is always available I really appreciated this very much he takes the initiative to take care of matters immiediately ....Dr ojea is very passionate and caring he goes above and beyond all medical aspects...thank you Dr Ojea for your caring.....I highly recommend Dr Ojea.

November 2nd, 2011

patient

GREAT DIAGNOSTITIAN KIND STAFFA PLUS CLINIC

July 19th, 2011

treats people like breaking houres, leaving no souls withing the animals.

June 23rd, 2011

An Incredible Physician . . .

I have been going to Dr Ojea for more tan 15 years and have always found him to be a very caring and understanding doctor.He cares about his patients. He takes care of his patients and he makes certain his patients take care of themselves. While this may sometimes appear to be harsh or gruff, the reality of medicine is that it takes a negotiated cooperation between the patient and the physician with both sides respecting the other. Dr Ojea makes certain his patients know where he stands and also makes certain his patients know what is expected of them in the process of treating them. This process of communication is what makes working with Dr Ojea such a pleasure because he takes the time to diagnose the patient - he does not just guess. He then takes the time to figure out how to work with the patient to make the patient healthy again, or, in the case of a patient who is already healthy, keep them that way.I have grown to trust and respect Dr Fernando Ojea and trust him with my life because had has saved it and I continue to live on this wonderful planet.Thanks, Doc!

June 21st, 2011

Patient

Ethical,promt,great staff,my best doctor ever