A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Ona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Ona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ona graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Hawaii Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Villalobos Ona MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando V. Ona practice?
- Dr. Fernando Ona has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Ona practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Gastroenterologists.