A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Ona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Ona is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ona
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ona Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Ona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ona graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Hawaii Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando V Ona MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando V. Ona practice?
- Dr. Fernando Ona has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Ona practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Gastroenterologists.