Dr. Fernando Ongkingco Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Ongkingco?

neglect

Posted on January 6th, 2015

I visited dr Ongkingco with 2 sick girls. Only one of my girls had aN actual appointment. However, they were both running a fever with the exact symptoms. My one daughter tested positive for strep throat. This doctor would not test my other daughter. He forced us to come back the following day, again with two sleep deprived, sick children and in a snow storm. If this isn't doctor neglect, I don't know what is! I will NEVER see this doctor again and would recommend anyone to stay away from him!

Posted on August 5th, 2015