Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando Otero
Dr. Fernando Otero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Otero is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, San Ramon Regional Medical Center and Sutter Delta Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando Otero has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Fernando Otero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.
Dr. Negar Salehomoum
General Surgery, Residency
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi9
Dr. John Zink
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, Trauma Surgery
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi8
Dr. Joseph Brandel
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Walnut Creek, CA 0 mi14