A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Otero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Otero, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Otero has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando R Otero MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fernando R. Otero practice?
- Dr. Fernando Otero has 12 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Otero practices Surgery near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brentwood, CA and Alamo, CA.
See Walnut Creek Surgeons.