Dr. Fernando Otero MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Walnut Creek, CA

March 29th, 2012
non-return of $2000 deposit
Before my surgery I was required to give this office a $2000 deposit to cover expenses for the Dr. and his assistant the insurance company may not have covered. My insurance paid the Dr. and assistant negotiated rates in full and after 4 1/2 months I'm still chasing my refund.

October 27th, 2010
NOT DOING HIS JOB
I have had two appointments with Dr. Otero in two weeks and both times I waited for OVER an hour and a half. I had all of my previous records and tests sent over ahead of time and verified with his nursing staff that he had recieved ALL of my previous tests. During my first appointmnet he mentioned that he had reviewed my tests. Then on my follow up appointment he claimed that my tests had never come in and he still needed to review them. So the wants me to book a third appointment? This guy does not spend anytime review a chart before the appointment. I informed him that he was fired and I will gladley take my upcoming surgery to another surgeon.

March 2nd, 2010
This Doctor was to the point- no hassle
His office staff got all the paperwork done, I never had to call to Check-in, they were very proficient. It was nice to find a doctor that had everything in order.