A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Palomeque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Palomeque, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Palomeque graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Palomeque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Terrebonne General Hospital
- Terrebonne General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Emilio Palomeque MD is a male Dermatologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando E. Palomeque practice?
- Dr. Fernando Palomeque has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Palomeque practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Houma, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Morgan City, LA.
See Houma Dermatologists and Houma Pathologists.