A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Pena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Pena is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Pena, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pena graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pena has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Christus Santa Rosa Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Jose Pena MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fernando J. Pena practice?
- Dr. Fernando Pena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Pena practices Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Orthopedic Surgeons.