A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Proano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Proano is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proano
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Proano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Proano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disability Evaluations
Education & Awards
Dr. Proano graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Proano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Proano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Proano practice?
- Dr. Fernando Proano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Proano practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Primary Care Doctors and Vancouver Preventive Medicine Specialists.