A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Proano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Proano is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proano
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Proano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Proano, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disability Evaluations
Education & Awards
Dr. Proano graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Proano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Proano MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Proano practice?
- Dr. Fernando Proano has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Proano practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Family Physicians and Vancouver Preventive Medicine Specialists.