A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Puente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Puente is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Puente, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Puente graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Puente has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Durham Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Rene Puente MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando R. Puente practice?
- Dr. Fernando Puente has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Puente practices Dermatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dermatologists.