A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Quevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Quevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quevedo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quevedo graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quevedo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J F Quevedo MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. J F. Quevedo practice?
- Dr. J Quevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. J Quevedo practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.