A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Quevedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Quevedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quevedo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Quevedo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Quevedo graduated from Universidad Catolica De Santiago De Guayaquil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Quevedo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J F Quevedo MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. J F. Quevedo practice?
- Dr. J Quevedo has 1 office location.
Dr. J Quevedo practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Oncologists.