A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Moya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Moya is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Moya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moya graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moya has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando R Moya MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando R. Moya practice?
- Dr. Fernando Moya has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Moya practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.