A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Rodriguez-Villa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Rodriguez-Villa is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Rodriguez-Villa, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Villa graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Rodriguez-Villa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Rodriguez-Villa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Rodriguez-Villa practice?
- Dr. Fernando Rodriguez-Villa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Rodriguez-Villa practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.