A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Romero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Romero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Romero
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Romero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Romero, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Romero graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Romero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando A Romero MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Romero practice?
- Dr. Fernando Romero has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Romero practices Ophthalmology near Katy, TX.
See Katy Ophthalmologists.