Learn more about Dr. Fernando Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Silva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silva has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Emilio Silva MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando E. Silva practice?
- Dr. Fernando Silva has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Silva practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Rheumatologists.