A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Silva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Silva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Silva graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Silva has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Emilio Silva MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando E. Silva practice?
- Dr. Fernando Silva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Silva practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Rheumatologists.