inactive

Fernando E Silva MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

September 18th, 2013
Back surgeon recommendatio
Are you tired of all the pain,pain pills,inability torest? When you get like o was, just flat tired of it all call dr.Fernando silva at Texas nueroaurgeons on, West Terrell in ft. Worth texas he a part of Harris system he is a goodchristian man who wants to care for his patients,a spinal nuerosurgen who did (dang it I can't spell it, on me last Thursday at Harris meth..I've been bedridden since the third day of march. I was released Thursday at noon it took three days to get off the dope I has gotten so used to. I've got feeling back in my foot and leg and no pain.if you want this Dr. Silva is the one you need to see!

July 24th, 2013
Good but...
Dr. Silva quickly scheduled surgery due to the pain I experienced. The surgery went very well and I was back on my feet the next day. But he did not wish to authorize physical therapy after the surgery and upon insistance authorized only one day. When asked questions regarding linguring discomfort his normal response was "But it is better than before." His medical skills are good but I do not agree with his after surgery philosophy.

February 4th, 2012
My Wife and I were very pleased with Dr. Silva and his staff. We had dianosis that were accurate and corrective measures that corrected the problems.