Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fernando Silva
Dr. Fernando Silva, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Biloxi, MS, with other offices in Jbsa Lackland, TX and Newport Beach, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Neurological Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Silva is affiliated with 81st Medical Group - Keesler Medical Center, United Regional Medical Center and Wilford Hall Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Fernando Silva has the following 4 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Fernando Silva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Biloxi, MS.
Dr. Marc Hopkins
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Biloxi, MS 0 mi11
Dr. Raetasha Dabney
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Biloxi, MS 0 mi10
Dr. Wayne Latack
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Biloxi, MS 0 mi10