Dr. Fernando Sosa Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Sosa?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Sosa?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 28th, 2012

this dr is only good for consukting flu's

my son has been seen for this dr since 4 months old. he never started to talk. at 5 he had a vocabulary of a 2 years boy. this dr sent me to speech therapy several several times. i told him i didn't see any progress and he said that was all can be done. that my boy was slow learner.friends and family started to ask me if i check his hearing so I asked dr Sosa for a referral with a otorrino (ears, nose, throat). after a couple of visits and an ABR (most exact study to check hearing) MY SON WAS DIAGNOSTED SEVERE HEARING LOSS. my son is now 7 years old he needs HEARING AIDS. if he would've used them since little he would now talk and would not have any trouble at school cause he is very smart. HOW COULD THIS DR DO HIS PHYSICALS OR CHECK HIM AND NO SEND US TO OTORRINO BEFORE. HE IS A DR HE SHOULD KNOW SPEECH IS RELATED TO HEARING. BECAUSE OF THIS MY BOY WAS 2 YEARS ON SPECIAL ED ON HIS SCHOOL. AND NOW ON FIRST GRADE HE IS HAVING SERIOUS TROUBLE ON HIS LEARINING. THIS DR RUINED THE CHILDHOOD OF MY LITTLE BOY .

October 16th, 2009

Dr Sosa best dr that has ever taken good care of my kids!

I totally recommend Dr Sosa, He has being seeing my kids for the past 8 years, Your kids are well taken care of with him. All my friends and family kids are seen my dr sosa, As long as my kids are being treated correctly and have grown to be stong and healthy, the long wait is "PRICELESS" !!!!!!!!

July 13th, 2009

Fantastic-eventhough this program did not let me click the 4th star

Dr. Sosa is wonderful with my child. As a first time mother, I have tons of questions and issues to discuss with him. He takes his time answering every question, and even more importantly, explaining the logic behind his answers.

May 25th, 2009

Well worth the wait - He knows his stuff!

I rather wait for my child to be seen by an excellent doctor than be out right away with any other doctor that doesn't even care about my child. He knows his stuff and is very busy for a good reason.

January 25th, 2017