Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 10th, 2015

I can certainly concur with previous comments. Dr. Thadepalli is knowledgeable, patient, caring and compassionate. I feel lucky to have found him.

Jan 13th, 2015

Dr. Thadepalli has been my internist for many years. He is a consummate professional, learned and with a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
by Dorothy Foth on Jul 24th, 2014

The very first time I met Dr. Thadepalli I instantly like him because he made me feel very comfortable. When I found out he was leaving his Mpls practice and moving back to Northern CA to help take care of his aging mother; I thought how awesome is that. I'm going to really miss him he has been my doctor for the past 10 years. He has the best bedside manners of any doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to listen to his patients, he talks to you not at you and I'm never afraid to ask him a question. He is an extraordinary human being.

Great doc show details Great doc
Nov 17th, 2013

So happy I found a great doctor in the south metro!

Best of the BEST! show details Best of the BEST!
by H.B. on Jun 5th, 2013

I met Dr. Thadepalli for the first time recently. Like others here, I did research before selecting my doctor. I went in for a physical exam and had a very good experience from start to finish. His nurse, Holly, is so very sweet. I am so glad I found him. If you are looking for an excellent doctor who is caring and knowledgeable and doesn't make you feel rushed, Dr. Thadepalli is as good as they come!

Nov 30th, 2012

I did some research before seeing him and his ratings were very high. I really had a very thorough physical. I didnt feel rushed. I would definetely see him again.

Larry W. show details Larry W.
Jul 23rd, 2012

I have diabetes and I was having problems getting a good handle on it. I am so eternally thankful to Dr. Thadepalli for his phenomenal care! He calls me the " home run king" because I have met all my health care goals now. I fly in from out of state to see him.

K. T. show details K. T.
May 25th, 2011

My previous doctor retired. He recommended I begin seeing Dr. Thadpalli. I am so glad I did. He listens, and really cares. I want him to see my son, but he doesnt see kids younger than 18.

William T. show details William T.
Oct 20th, 2010

Holly and Dr. Thadepalli are the absolute best! Dr. T called me on his day off to find out how I was doing. These kind of doctors aren't around much anymore.

Wonderful Doctor! show details Wonderful Doctor!
Mar 2nd, 2010

He has a great bedside manner, put me at ease and very easy to talk to. He is so smart!

E.J. show details E.J.
Dec 28th, 2009

Usually averse to seeing any doctor, I think I have finally found one that understands me.

Dr. Thadepalli is a MUST see... show details Dr. Thadepalli is a MUST see...
by Sue on Sep 10th, 2009

My mother was sick. No one could figure out why. Dr. Thadepalli listened, ordered the right tests and helped mom get on the road to recovery. We are truly thankful!

Top notch care in Eagan, MN! show details Top notch care in Eagan, MN!
Mar 21st, 2009

Very thorough and always pleasant, Dr. Thadepalli was trained at one of the best medical schools, and it shows!

Best Doctor in town show details Best Doctor in town
by Jim M. on Dec 28th, 2008

I was fortunate to establish with Dr. Thadepalli before he closed his practice, a bit like winning the lottery!