Dr. Fernando Thadepalli Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Thadepalli?

Healthy in St. George, UT!

Posted on November 7th, 2017

I feel great knowing that I have such a kind, brilliant man I can all my doctor. Dr. Thadepalli is the best doctor I have had the pleasure to partner in my healthcare. I truly feel my health conditions are better for it. Great doctor

Ms

Posted on August 10th, 2016

He is kind, brilliant, a great listener and discusses everything in a clear manner so as to make everything understood.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

New patient and was very impressed. He took time to talk and ask questions and we felt like he really cared about our health.

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr. Thadepalli is the best internist I have had for many years. I would recommend him to anyone!

I like him very much

Posted on June 8th, 2016

Dr. Thadepalli is a pleasure to deal with. He is very attentive, up beat and friendly. He inspires confidence.

Posted on April 10th, 2015

I can certainly concur with previous comments. Dr. Thadepalli is knowledgeable, patient, caring and compassionate. I feel lucky to have found him.

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Dr. Thadepalli has been my internist for many years. He is a consummate professional, learned and with a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on July 25th, 2014

The very first time I met Dr. Thadepalli I instantly like him because he made me feel very comfortable. When I found out he was leaving his Mpls practice and moving back to Northern CA to help take care of his aging mother; I thought how awesome is that. I'm going to really miss him he has been my doctor for the past 10 years. He has the best bedside manners of any doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to listen to his patients, he talks to you not at you and I'm never afraid to ask him a question. He is an extraordinary human being.

Best of the BEST!

Posted on June 6th, 2013

I met Dr. Thadepalli for the first time recently. Like others here, I did research before selecting my doctor. I went in for a physical exam and had a very good experience from start to finish. His nurse, Holly, is so very sweet. I am so glad I found him. If you are looking for an excellent doctor who is caring and knowledgeable and doesn't make you feel rushed, Dr. Thadepalli is as good as they come!

Posted on December 1st, 2012

I did some research before seeing him and his ratings were very high. I really had a very thorough physical. I didnt feel rushed. I would definetely see him again.

Larry W.

Posted on July 23rd, 2012

I have diabetes and I was having problems getting a good handle on it. I am so eternally thankful to Dr. Thadepalli for his phenomenal care! He calls me the " home run king" because I have met all my health care goals now. I fly in from out of state to see him.

K. T.

Posted on May 25th, 2011

My previous doctor retired. He recommended I begin seeing Dr. Thadpalli. I am so glad I did. He listens, and really cares. I want him to see my son, but he doesnt see kids younger than 18.