Dr. Fernando Thadepalli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Thadepalli?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Fernando Thadepalli?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2016

Ms

He is kind, brilliant, a great listener and discusses everything in a clear manner so as to make everything understood.

June 10th, 2016

New patient and was very impressed. He took time to talk and ask questions and we felt like he really cared about our health.

June 10th, 2016

Dr. Thadepalli is the best internist I have had for many years. I would recommend him to anyone!

June 8th, 2016

I like him very much

Dr. Thadepalli is a pleasure to deal with. He is very attentive, up beat and friendly. He inspires confidence.

April 10th, 2015

I can certainly concur with previous comments. Dr. Thadepalli is knowledgeable, patient, caring and compassionate. I feel lucky to have found him.

January 13th, 2015

Dr. Thadepalli has been my internist for many years. He is a consummate professional, learned and with a great bedside manner. I highly recommend him.

July 25th, 2014

Exceptional Doctor

The very first time I met Dr. Thadepalli I instantly like him because he made me feel very comfortable. When I found out he was leaving his Mpls practice and moving back to Northern CA to help take care of his aging mother; I thought how awesome is that. I'm going to really miss him he has been my doctor for the past 10 years. He has the best bedside manners of any doctor I have ever seen. He takes the time to listen to his patients, he talks to you not at you and I'm never afraid to ask him a question. He is an extraordinary human being.

June 6th, 2013

Best of the BEST!

I met Dr. Thadepalli for the first time recently. Like others here, I did research before selecting my doctor. I went in for a physical exam and had a very good experience from start to finish. His nurse, Holly, is so very sweet. I am so glad I found him. If you are looking for an excellent doctor who is caring and knowledgeable and doesn't make you feel rushed, Dr. Thadepalli is as good as they come!

December 1st, 2012

I did some research before seeing him and his ratings were very high. I really had a very thorough physical. I didnt feel rushed. I would definetely see him again.

July 23rd, 2012

Larry W.

I have diabetes and I was having problems getting a good handle on it. I am so eternally thankful to Dr. Thadepalli for his phenomenal care! He calls me the " home run king" because I have met all my health care goals now. I fly in from out of state to see him.

May 25th, 2011

K. T.

My previous doctor retired. He recommended I begin seeing Dr. Thadpalli. I am so glad I did. He listens, and really cares. I want him to see my son, but he doesnt see kids younger than 18.

October 20th, 2010

William T.

Holly and Dr. Thadepalli are the absolute best! Dr. T called me on his day off to find out how I was doing. These kind of doctors aren't around much anymore.