A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Torres is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torres
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torres Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Kingwood Pines Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Guillermo Torres MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fernando G. Torres practice?
- Dr. Fernando Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Torres practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Psychiatrists and Conroe Addiction Specialists.