A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Torres is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Torres has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Kingwood Pines Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Guillermo Torres MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fernando G. Torres practice?
- Dr. Fernando Torres has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Torres practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Conroe Psychiatrists and Conroe Adolescent Specialists.