A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Torres has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Torres MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Torres practice?
- Dr. Fernando Torres has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Torres practices Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.