A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Trujillo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Trujillo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trujillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Baptist System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Trujillo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Fernando Trujillo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Trujillo practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gonzales, TX and Floresville, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.