A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fernando Trujillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trujillo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Trujillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Trujillo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from Fundacion Universitaria De Ciencias De La Salud, Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trujillo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Connally Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Trujillo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Fernando Trujillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Fernando Trujillo practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.