A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Garcia, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Surgical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America at Eastern Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fernando U. Garcia practice?
Dr. Fernando Garcia practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.