A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fernando Zepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fernando Zepeda, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zepeda graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Zepeda has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Buchanan General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fernando Arturo Zepeda MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Fernando A. Zepeda practice?
- Dr. Fernando Zepeda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fernando Zepeda practices Anesthesiology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Anesthesiologists.