A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroz Noori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroz Noori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Noori graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Noori has 2 hospital affiliations:
- City Hospital
- Jefferson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroz F Noori MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Feroz F. Noori practice?
- Dr. Feroz Noori has 1 office location.
Dr. Feroz Noori practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Martinsburg, WV.
See Martinsburg Internists and Martinsburg Pulmonologists.