A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroz Safdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feroz Safdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroz Safdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Safdar graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Safdar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroz Safdar MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Feroz Safdar practice?
- Dr. Feroz Safdar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Feroz Safdar practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Pulmonologists.