A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroza Daroowalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daroowalla graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Daroowalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroza Maneck Daroowalla MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feroza M. Daroowalla practice?
- Dr. Feroza Daroowalla has 4 office locations.
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Philadelphia, PA.
See Islandia Internists, Islandia Critical Care Practitioners, Islandia Pulmonologists, and Islandia Preventive Medicine Specialists.