A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroza Daroowalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daroowalla graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Daroowalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daroowalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Feroza M. Daroowalla practice?
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Occupational Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Islandia Internists, Islandia Critical Care Practitioners, Islandia Pulmonologists, Islandia Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Islandia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.