A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroza Daroowalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daroowalla
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daroowalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daroowalla graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Daroowalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroza Maneck Daroowalla MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feroza M. Daroowalla practice?
- Dr. Feroza Daroowalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Critical Care Practitioners, East Setauket Pulmonologists, and East Setauket Preventive Medicine Specialists.