Dr. Feroza Maneck Daroowalla MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Occupational Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroza Daroowalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Daroowalla graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daroowalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daroowalla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Feroza M. Daroowalla practice?
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Occupational Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Islandia, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Stony Brook, NY.
See Islandia Internists, Islandia Urgent Care Centers, Islandia Pulmonologists, Islandia Preventive Medicine Specialists, and Islandia Plastic Surgeons.