Learn more about Dr. Feroza Daroowalla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daroowalla
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Daroowalla Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daroowalla graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Daroowalla has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- University Medical Center At Stony Brook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroza Maneck Daroowalla MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feroza M. Daroowalla practice?
- Dr. Feroza Daroowalla has 1 office location.
Dr. Feroza Daroowalla practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Occupational Medicine near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Critical Care Practitioners, East Setauket Pulmonologists, and East Setauket Preventive Medicine Specialists.