A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroza Hossain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feroza Hossain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroza Hossain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hossain graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Hossain has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroza Kanwal Hossain MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Feroza K. Hossain practice?
- Dr. Feroza Hossain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Feroza Hossain practices Internal Medicine near Princeton, NJ.
See Princeton Internists.