A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroze Momin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feroze Momin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroze Momin, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Stem Cell Transplant
Education & Awards
Dr. Momin graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Momin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroze Anees Momin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Feroze A. Momin practice?
- Dr. Feroze Momin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Feroze Momin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Allen Park Internists, Allen Park Hematologists, and Allen Park Oncologists.