Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
Allen Park
7105 Allen Rd
Allen Park, MI 48101
313-388-6299
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  type of care needed  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2013

It's time for my annual cancer check up and I'm debating between Dr. Momin and using a main hospital. Using the main hospital, I would receive palliative care in addition to chemo. I was always envious of my fellow fighters when they spoke of their massages, etc. It was a whole body treatment instead of simply chemo and more chemo. Something to think about.

|  Nightmare Oncologist!!!  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

We called this man for weeks begging for help because our mother was very ill and didn't seem to be responding to chemo. He said that her dementia was just "chemo fog" when in fact she was suffering mini strokes. He said that all her bloodwork looked good when in fact she was suffering from hypothyroidism with a TSA of 47!!!! How could that be good bloodwork?? She was admitted to the hospital by my family doctor and it was down hill from there. We could never get her back. When taken to another oncologist for a second opinion, Dr. Renu Pandit, said that she was much too weak for any further chemo and that we should consider hospice. We did, and she died two weeks later to the day on 5/19/11. Gee, thanks a lot you piece of crap Dr. Momin!!!

|  Don't use this doctor!!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2011

He kept telling us that her blood work was good and her vitals were good. Her memory problems were chalked up to "chemo brain". He did not call us back all 5 times we called his office begging for help. Turns out she had hypothyroidism, multiple mini strokes and heart failure in addition to her colon cancer. She wound up in the hospital for 1 week and a rehab facility for 3 weeks before we had to put her in hospice care. My mothers condition deteriorated vastly not because of colon cancer but because of the hypothyroidism, mini strokes and vascular onset dementia that he neglected to diagnose.