A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroze Tejani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feroze Tejani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tejani
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Tejani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroze Tejani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejani graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tejani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroze H Tejani MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Feroze H. Tejani practice?
- Dr. Feroze Tejani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Feroze Tejani practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.