A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Feroze Tejani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Feroze Tejani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tejani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tejani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Feroze Tejani, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tejani graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tejani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Feroze H Tejani MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Feroze H. Tejani practice?
- Dr. Feroze Tejani has 1 office location.
Dr. Feroze Tejani practices Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.