A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferral Endsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferral Endsley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferral Endsley, DO, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Endsley graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Endsley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hendrick Medical Center
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferral Lee Endsley DO and MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ferral L. Endsley practice?
- Dr. Ferral Endsley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ferral Endsley practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Physiatrists.