Dr. Ferral Endsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ferral Endsley?

Have you seen Dr. Ferral Endsley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 16th, 2015

Dr. Endsley is one of the very best physicians in the city. He is very professional, thorough and, of course, knowledgeable. I have been seeing him for quite some time now as my condition is ongoing. He has helped me to manage my pain and have a reasonably productive life under the circumstances. I would recommend him to anyone who has been injured on the job especially if their condition is permanent but manageable with the proper care.

August 22nd, 2013

Best doctor I've ever met

I worked for this doctor for nearly 3 years, and I know for a fact he is the best doctor I've had the honor to encounter. He is exceedingly intelligent, and completely dedicated to his patients. He was ALWAYS kind to his office staff, and very supportive. I've hardly heard a bad thing about him, and I've worked with hundreds of his patients (not in his office, but previously). I would recommend him to anyone, including my own family. I don't currently work for him, but if I lived in the area I would in a heartbeat.

January 26th, 2009

Dr. Endsley was (and still is) Medical Director at Hendrick Center for Rehabilitation in 1997 when I was admitted for rehabilitation for SCI. I was and still am a T-10 paraplegic. Dr. Endsley was also my treating doctor during rehab and still is. I don't believe you could find a more qualified physician nor a more caring and attentive one, anywhere. His professionalism, as well as hjs office staff, are excellent.

December 15th, 2016