A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferras Zeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferras Zeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferras Zeni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeni graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferras Zeni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferras Zeni practice?
- Dr. Ferras Zeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferras Zeni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.