A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferras Zeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferras Zeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeni
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferras Zeni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeni graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferras Zeni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferras Zeni practice?
- Dr. Ferras Zeni has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferras Zeni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.