A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferras Zeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferras Zeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferras Zeni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeni graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ferras Zeni practice?
Dr. Ferras Zeni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.