Learn more about Dr. Ferras Zeni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferras Zeni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferras Zeni, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeni graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zeni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferras Zeni MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ferras Zeni practice?
- Dr. Ferras Zeni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ferras Zeni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Southgate, MI.
See Warren Orthopedic Surgeons.