A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferris Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hall
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferris Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferris Minor Hall MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ferris M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Ferris Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferris Hall practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Radiologists.