A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferris Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferris Hall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hall has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferris M Hall MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ferris M. Hall practice?
- Dr. Ferris Hall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ferris Hall practices Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Internists and Chelsea Radiologists.