Dr. Ferzaad Moosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2012
My experience with Dr. Moosa
I hope this comment is not erased because I dont want this to happen to any other individual. I went for consultation and I was told by Moosa's staff doctor that I was a candidate for mono vision.The financial agent told me of the cost of the surgery and that in fact could be preformed that same day. I informed her of my busy schedule with my two business' as I told the assistant Dr as well.They reassured me that I could go to work the next day and that some patients drive themselves home.It sounded like a great improvment for my busy lifestyle. Now three weeks later I am still seeing blurry,limits my day driving and cannot drive at all at night.I will speak to the doctor when he,s back from vacation to see if he know,s how poorly I was informed. The doctor may be great(I don't know yet) but I felt the two staff member's I mentioned were to busy giving me a selling pitch instead of being concerned with how I could funtion with my businesses.Since the staff did'nt care I would like to think that Dr. Moosa will care.Don't let anyone talk you into a serious procedure untill you have done your investigating on what is truly the best for oneself and not what someone want's to sell you.I hope to be able to write a happy ending in Sept.

February 13th, 2012
Excellent experience and very happy with my new eyes
I went in on the recommendations of my best friend and her mother! They described how elated they both were with their new eyes after lasik surgery! I have worn glasses for 21 years and the idea of being free of them, is definitely exciting! I went in on a Saturday and was so impressed with Dr. Moosa and his staff that I had surgery that same day! Three weeks later, I am still shocked at how greatly my life has been improved! I have told many friends and 3 have already gone in and had the same experience! I am loving my new eyes! Thanks to the dedicated care of my new favorite doctor, Dr. Moosa and his team, and obviously GOD! for blessing me with this new lease on life!

January 10th, 2012
Excellent care and results
Had an amazing experience. My results were incredible. Very happy overall!

November 21st, 2011
Dr. Moosa changed by life for the better
Dr. Moosa was great. My surgery was successful and the whole process from start to finish took less than an hour. I took the day off from work, had my mom drive me in for the procedure and took me home afterwards. I now see 20/20 and only have to return for a check up 3 months later.

March 23rd, 2011
20/15 vision without Glasses
There are plenty of decisions that I have made throughout my life which I've been happy with, but I don't think I've made any better (Sorry, Sweetie) decision than getting lasik surgery. To be honest, I was practically blind. I was 40/300 and could barely see without my glasses. Each day I would wake up, and reach for my glasses, otherwise it was like going through life totally blind.I called Dr. Moosa after hearing an ad on the radio and looking around online for other Doctors. I chose Dr. Moosa because of the amount of procedures and because I had a friend of a friend who had seen him and raved about the success of his lasik surgery.Now I'm seeing 20/15 and every morning I don't need to reach for glasses just to get out of bed.

March 10th, 2011
I dont need glasses or contacts
Amazing doctor, courteous and caring.Surgery went very well. I can see without glasses or lenses. The best thing I have done in my life was go to Dr. Moosa and have lasik eye surgery. God bless Dr. Moosa

November 23rd, 2010