A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferzana Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferzana Mir is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mir
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferzana Mir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferzana Mir BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ferzana Mir practice?
- Dr. Ferzana Mir has 1 office location.
Dr. Ferzana Mir practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists, McKinney Pulmonologists, McKinney Critical Care Practitioners, and McKinney Sleep Medicine Doctors.