A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ferzana Mir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ferzana Mir is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mir
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ferzana Mir, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mir graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Mir has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ferzana Mir BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ferzana Mir practice?
- Dr. Ferzana Mir has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ferzana Mir practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and McKinney, TX.
See Frisco Internists, Frisco Pulmonologists, Frisco Critical Care Practitioners, and Frisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.