Internist, Critical Care Specialist, Pulmonologist (lungs), Sleep Medicine Specialist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a very caring Dr. and tells you exactly what she feels is going on. She also always addresses your concerns.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Diagnosis not yet complete.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Explained everything about sleep apnea plus our options depending on outcome of sleep study. Very professional.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found my visit with Dr Mir to be very productive and informative. She took the time to provide me with all the relevant information and she also addressed all my concerns and thoroughly answered all my questions. Excellent visit.

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found the office to be rudimentary (cheap reception area, IKEA furniture for the doctors office) and seems to run on the frugal side. I spent time to fill out forms to have all of the same questions asked again and entered by the doctor.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very helpful and informative

Apr 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would recommend Dr. Mir to anyone! She took the time to explain all of my test results & answered all questions in detail. She has an exceptional bedside manner which sometimes is rare with physicians in today's healthcare field.