Dr. Festus Dada Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Festus Dada?

May 26th, 2016

Seek out a different surgeon

Dr. Festus Dada is by far the least compassionate person that I have ever met in the health profession. When I was referred to him for my pre-surgery appointment, he refused to answer my questions and rushed me out of the room, despite my concern about the surgery. He then showed up an hour late to my surgery even though my appointment was the first one of the day. During my follow up appointment I had to wait for an hour and a half to see him because he came in 45 minutes late that day. There weren't even enough chairs in the waiting room for his patients to sit in because of how far behind he fell! When I finally got to see him, he told me that he could not help me with my pain because "it was no longer in his field" and told me I had to be seen elsewhere. I highly recommend you seek out another surgeon if you are unfortunate enough to find yourself with Dr. Dada. No one should have to go through such a difficult time in their life with such an inconsiderate person.

July 19th, 2015

Well I am yet another breast cancer patient that went undiagnosed with Dr.Dada. Nine months and 4 visits until a biopsy was done and then it was too late. Mastectomy and 6 months of Chemo.. Can't help but wonder if he had even checked me things might have been different. Instead he just looked at films, said it was scar tissue, patted my shoulder and walked out...... Beware!!!!

November 18th, 2014

Avoid

Dr. Dada was two hours late for my surgery - a fistulotomy. The surgery went well but I was in agony for several days. He never told me it would fill one final time. As soon as it burst I was fine. When I went back for a follow up he cauterized the area without telling me what he was going to do so I wasn't prepared for the searing pain I felt suddenly. I would never go back.

February 18th, 2012

Treats patients like a number.

I was referred to Doctor Dada for a lump removal which Dr. Dada was sure would not be cancer. Granted he's not an oncologist, so he's not a specialist in the matter. However, he should not be taking patients that are potential serious cases because he has no bedside manner, his wait time is ridiculous (two hours minimum) and he seems to have no compassion. I ended up being diagnosed with breast cancer and I was fortunate to get a second opinion or I would not have got the care I needed. It's amazing that Dr. Dada has the position he does with any health care provider. Dr. Dada happened to be in the right place at the right time or he would not have the position he has.

June 7th, 2017