A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Festus Ndukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Festus Ndukwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ndukwu
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ndukwu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Festus Ndukwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndukwu graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ndukwu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital--Sleep Medicine
- Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Festus A Ndukwu MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Festus A. Ndukwu practice?
- Dr. Festus Ndukwu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Festus Ndukwu practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Joplin, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Webb City, MO and Pittsburg, KS.
See Joplin Internists and Joplin Pulmonologists.