A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Festus Ndukwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Festus Ndukwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Festus Ndukwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndukwu graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ndukwu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital--Sleep Medicine
- Via Christi Hospital Pittsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Festus Anayo Ndukwu MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Festus A. Ndukwu practice?
- Dr. Festus Ndukwu has 1 office location.
Dr. Festus Ndukwu practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Webb City, MO.
See Webb City Internists and Webb City Pulmonologists.